Welcome to our Service
The term “knowledgic.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the Service. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Service.
The use of our services
Knowledgic.com permits you only to use this Service within applicable laws. If your use of this Service is on behalf of a business, account owner or another entity, you agree that you have the legal authority to accept these terms and conditions on that entity’s behalf. These terms are consequently binding on that business, account owner or entity.
Only persons who are at least fourteen (14) years of age are eligible to use this Service.
Requirements and Registration
You agree only to post or share material or content which you created, to which you retain ownership of intellectual property rights or have permission to publish or share on this Service.
Your actions should not violate a copyright, trademark or any other associated rights of a third party. By posting or sharing any material on this Service, you are granting us, our partners, subsidiaries and affiliates a global, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free, transferable and irrevocable license to (i) use, copy,store, host, modify, reproduce, publish, communicate, publicly display and distribute this material or content in any way, manner, method of delivery already known or to be developed at a future time.
Prohibited use of this Service
- You agree not to gain unauthorized access into any of our services, servers, network or system.
- You shall not use this Service in any way that would interfere with it’s operation nor submit any content to this website which libels, defames, discriminates, invades privacy, harms children, is obscene, pornographic, abusive, threatening, impersonates an individual or entity, infringes intellectual property laws of any entity or violates any other applicable law.
- Disguises the true source of a content transmitted on this Service.
- Transmit materials which contain advertisements, business solicitations or spam.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, files, computer codes or programs on our Service.
You shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or otherwise distribute on or through this Service, any information or other materials that:
(i) Contain falsehood or misstatements that could be harmful to our Service or a third party;
(1) could constitute a criminal offense, including without limitation, any crimes relating to child pornography, threats, defamation, intimidation, libel, discrimination, hate, assault, fraud or any illegal activity whatsoever;
(2) could defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise interfere with or cause harm to the rights of any individual or organization including, without limitation, knowledgic.com and its affiliates;
(3) could infringe on the intellectual property rights including without limitation any copyright, trademark, or patent, of any person, including, without limitation, knowledgic.com and its affiliates;
(4) could be considered as a use of this Service that is contrary to law or electronic etiquette, or which would adversely impact the use of this Service or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components;
(5) contain any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising and promotional materials.
Knowledgic.com does not endorse any submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice that you may submit on or through this Service and we expressly disclaim any liability in connection with your submissions to this Service.
You accept that we are not under any obligation to moderate or screen any material transmitted on our Service by users.
We reserve the right to exclude or remove any information that you post, upload, publish, transmit or distribute or otherwise use on this Service for any reason, at any time and without prior notice.
You agree not to copy or use any portion of this Service for commercial purposes.
You are to respect other users of this Service and conduct your activities responsibly.
You are entitled to only one account at a time. Users are expected to use their accounts responsibly and are forbidden from sharing or transferring their accounts to another party.
You agree to open your account with accurate and verifiable information only, as accounts that contain false information will be suspended/closed.
You agree to be honest in your communication and dealings with other members on this Service.
It is your responsibility to protect your account by keeping your login and other information private. Your account belongs to you alone and is not transferrable under any circumstance.
Modification and Termination of Services
We have the right to modify, suspend, or even the unlikely possibility of discontinuing this Service at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party in any of these events.
You have the right to delete your account or stop using our services at any time. We may also suspend or terminate your account without notice for any reason ranging from a violation of our terms, inactivity on your account for a period of 12 months or a court order. If such an event, your username may become available to other users after some time.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use are subject to the laws of Canada.
We are not obliged to provide you any support service on this website.
We may use our discretion to do so at times but that is in no way guaranteed to happen at any future time.
As a means of providing a free service to our users, we may integrate advertisements into our website.
You agree that any communication or dealings, financial or otherwise between you and any advertisers or third party found on our website are entirely between you and such advertisers and third party entity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from such dealings.
Warranties and Disclaimers
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Some of these contents were not created by us and we do not own them. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information on this website as some materials may contain errors and we are expressly excluded from any liability for such errors to the fullest extent of the law. We bear no responsibility for any action or conduct by third parties and any communication (post, upload, email) between you and any third party whose materials or contents are displayed on this Service is entirely your responsibility.
Your use of any information or materials on this Service is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than under the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged accordingly.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. This does not signify an endorsement and we do not have any control over such websites.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our written consent.
We will not be held liable for any consequences resulting from the use of false or inaccurate information on this website.
If you decide to meet with other users physically, such a meeting is at your own risk.
The official language of this website is the English language. Any translation of a portion or whole of it into another language was intended only for your convenience.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, knowledgic.com, it’s employees, directors, agents and affiliates from all costs, actions, claims, injury, damages, fines or recoveries whatsoever that may arise from the use of this Service.
Last updated: October 1st, 2020.