These are the guidelines governing the use of this service by our community:
Children under the age of 13 are restricted from the use of this website. Users should not falsify their age as that is a violation of our terms of service.
It is essential to conduct yourself respectfully when you answer questions. If there is a question that makes you feel uncomfortable, you do not have to answer it.
Know your limits and refrain from using disrespectful or unprofessional words or language when you decide to answer a fellow user’s questions.
Do not engage in heated arguments as our communication here is meant to be a healthy conversation and not a contest.
Remember, you and other users have a right to report any inappropriate, negative, or harmful negative comments on this site.
Be respectful of others.
In addition to respecting yourself, it is a basic rule here also to treat other users with respect. Do not denigrate other peoples’ questions, answers, opinions, or comments on this website; they have a right to free expression.
Harassment, bullying, and making jest of others are not allowed on this website. If a user treats you with disrespect or in an unprofessional manner, report such an action directly or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avoid posting inappropriate content.
Report inappropriate contents.
If you notice any inappropriate content or material, be it in text, picture, or video form, we urge you to report directly to us either on the website or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Here is list of things you should not do:
- Do not post illegal content.
- Do not copy, modify, or interfere with our service and functionalities either directly or otherwise without prior written consent.
- Do not post contents related to harassment, threats, bullying or violence.
- Do not post sexually explicit or pornographic material.
- Do not portray children in a sexual manner.
- Do not impersonate another person.
- Do not have more than one account.
- Do not solicit for financial benefits or votes on this service.
- Do not engage in Spam.
- Do not use profane language.
- Do not post other people’s personal information
- Do not be involved in plagiarism.
- Do not promote yourself or another party.
- Do not post job vacancies on this service.
- Do not engage in trolling or attacking other members of the community.
- Do not copy and paste other people’s answers. Be original.
Make sure you read a question entirely and then submit a sincere and concise answer.
Individuals and corporate entities (businesses) should register with their actual names or legal business names. Impersonation of other entities is not permitted on our service.
We encourage users to contact law enforcement agencies if and when they feel that another person’s action could result in a threat to their safety.
If you need to know more about our website, refer to the FAQ/Help page, and if you still have any questions or concerns after doing so, then contact us directly.